Series 2 (with six weekly programmes) started
on Sunday 15 July 2012 at 4.03 pm.
Repeats started on Wednesday 18 July 2012
at 7.30 pm.
Dr Éamon Phoenix unearths hidden Ulster-Scots history in a series of fascinating journeys of exploration through Ulster’s byways and historic sites.
- 1. County Down - from the Green Graves to a Medieval Abbey
- 2. County Antrim - from the Rock of Fergus to the Glen of the Army
- 3. From a 17th Century Ghost Story to a Hidden Mass Rock
- 4. County Donegal - from Plantation to the Origins of an Enduring Hymn
- 5. County Londonderry - from an Earl-Bishop to Europe's Last Walled City
- 6. County Fermanagh - from the Watergate to the Battle of Newtownbutler
More details are available on the BBC Radio Ulster Hidden History web page including audio clips and pictures from the upcoming programmes.
Podcasts of the series episodes are also available to download for 30 days after broadcasting.