Volume 37 (2013) of The Bulletin of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland has been published.
- Presbyterian in Ireland under Threat
- The Ejection of 1661
by Rev Prof R L W McCollum
(The text of the Lecture delivered to a meeting of the Society at Lisburn Reformed Presbyterian Church on
16 February 2012.)
- The Rev. William Crawford, M.A., D.D.
- A Man of Many Parts
by Very Rev Dr A W Godfrey Brown
(The text of the Lecture delivered to a meeting of the Society at RBAI on
16 September 2010.)
- Father and Son: the Two Robert Lynds
- Orator and Essayist
by Kenneth Robinson
- Mark S Sweetnam (Editor):
The Minutes of the Antrim Ministers' Meeting 1654-8
- reviewed by Rev Joseph Thompson.
- The Covenanters in Ireland
- reviewed by Very Rev Dr John W Lockington.
- Donald Alexander:
The Parkgate Presbyterians People and Kirk over Four Centuries, The First Donegore Story
- reviewed by Valerie Adams.
- Mark O'Neill:
Frederick, The Life of My Missionary Grandfather in Manchuria
- reviewed by Very Rev Dr A W Godfrey Brown.
- Bill Addley:
Dr James Glasgow
- reviewed by Rev Ivor F Smith.
- The Robert Allen Memorial Lectures 1971-2012
Members entitled to a copy of The Bulletin should receive it shortly.
Enquiries about purchasing The Bulletin may be made to the Librarian by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 028 9072 7330.