The 16th European Heritage Open Days programme in Northern Ireland is being held on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September 2013. The EHOD 2013 Brochure (pdf) has been published detailing the 400+ properties and events due to open to the public free of charge. Several Presbyterian Churches are included among the 400+ properties and events listed.
- Sinclair Seaman’s Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- May Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Railway Street Presbyterian Church, Lisburn
- Kilbride Presbyterian Church, Co. Antrim
- First Presbyterian Church, Armagh
- Portaferry Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Non-Subscribing Church, Holywood
- First Bangor Presbyterian Church
- First Derry Presbyterian Church
There is also a walking tour led by architectural historian Dr Paul Harron on Saturday 14 September of Young and Mackenzie buildings in central Belfast which will include access to the Assembly Hall in Assembly Buildings.
Take this opportunity to find out about the history of these building and congregations that have used them.
Check for any updates and amendments to the EHOD 2013 programme.
See also the EHODNI Facebook page.