The 17th European Heritage Open Days programme in Northern Ireland is being held on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th September 2013. The EHOD 2014 Brochure (pdf) has been published detailing the 400+ properties and events due to open to the public free of charge. Several Presbyterian Churches are included among the 400+ properties and events listed.
- May Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Sinclair Seaman’s Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Townsend Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian Church, Armagh
- Portaferry Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Non-Subscribing Church, Holywood
- First Bangor Presbyterian Church
- Comber Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- Ballee Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- First Saintfield Presbyterian Church
- Saintfield Second Presbyterian Church
- Rademon Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Meeting House
- First Derry Presbyterian Church
Take this opportunity to find out about the history of these buildings and congregations that have used them.
Check for any updates and amendments to the EHOD 2014 programme.
See also the EHODNI Facebook page for photographs and more details on many of the venues and events.