The 18th European Heritage Open Days programme in Northern Ireland is being held on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September 2015. The EHOD 2015 Brochure page (pdf) has been published detailing the 400+ properties and events due to open to the public free of charge. Several Presbyterian Churches are included among the 400+ properties and events listed.
- May Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Townsend Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Shaftesbury Square Reformed Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian Church, Armagh
- First Presbyterian Non-Subscribing Church, Holywood
- Ballee Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- Comber Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- First Lisburn Presbyterian Church
- Rademon Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Meeting House
- First Saintfield Presbyterian Church
- Riverside Reformed Presbyterian Church, Newry
Take this opportunity to find out about the history of these buildings and congregations that have used them.
Check for any updates and amendments to the EHOD 2015 programme.
See also the EHODNI Facebook page for photographs and more details on many of the venues and events.