The 20th European Heritage Open Days programme in Northern Ireland is being held on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September 2017. The EHOD 2017 Brochure (pdf) gives details of the 300+ properties and events due to open to the public free of charge. Several Presbyterian Churches are included in the properties due to be open.
- May Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Sinclair Seamen's Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Townsend Street Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Shaftesbury Square Reformed Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- Dunmurry Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church, Belfast
- First Presbyterian (Non-Subscribing) Church, Holywood
- Comber Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church
- First Bangor Presbyterian Church
- Rademon Presbyterian Non-Subscribing Meeting House
- First Presbyterian Church, Saintfield
- Armagh First Presbyterian Church
- First Derry Presbyterian Church
Take this opportunity to find out about the history of these buildings and the congregations that use them.
- The Old Meeting House, Ahoghill
- Self Guided Tour of College Square including Christ Church
- Walking Tour of Young and Mackenzie Buildings including Assembly Buildings
- RSUA Walking Tour of the University Quarter including Union Theological College
- Walking Tour of the churches of Enniskillen including Enniskillen Presbyterian Church (Saturday)
More EHOD17 locations on the discovernothernireland.com website.
Check for any updates and amendments to the EHOD 2017 programme - on Twitter #ehodni.
See also the EHODNI Facebook page for photographs and more details on many of the venues and events.