Membership of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland is open to anyone interested in researching Presbyterianism in Ireland.
By being a member of the Society you:
- Help in the preservation of records of the Presbyterian Churches in Ireland for historians, present and future
- Help in the maintenance and spread of the knowledge of God's acts in the past and inspiration for the future
- Support the maintenance of a library of priceless books and manuscripts, some dating back to the seventeenth century
- Support the Society's educational programme through its lecture series and exhibitions
There are four categories of membership: Life, Annual, Student and Associate.
Annual membership costs £16.00, Life membership £80.00, Student membership £5.00 and Associate membership £11.00. All members have access to the members only area of the website.
Associate membership which lasts for 12 months is only available by registering online. Associate members do not enjoy voting rights, nor do they receive the annual Bulletin.
Society members wishing to take out Magazine Membership must use a different email address from that used previously for Society Membership registration.
- Access member only content
- Join online for instant-access
Please read the Associate Membership Signup Overview which outlines what happens during the signup process.
Note: The Council of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of Associate Membership at any time without notice.
Become a Student, Annual or Life Member
- Access member-only content
- Receive the annual Bulletin
- Attend lecture programme and the annual field trip
- Exercise voting rights
Applications for Life, Annual and Student membership should be made to the Librarian.
A downloadable application form is available. A Gift Aid Declaration form is also available.
Renew Annual Membership
Annual Members can renew their membership for another year.