Times Passing is an attempt in this centenary year to tell the story of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland in a popular way. Consequently footnotes are not included and works, from which the author quotes, are quoted in the text itself.
Amongst the topics that the author focuses on are the following:
- the beginnings of the Society;
- help from America re rooms and constitution;
- a visit to the Society's rooms;
- recent donations to the Society;
- magazines, minutes, etc;
- communion tokens and other artefacts.
Included in the booklet are a number of coloured photographs which illustrate the text and enhance the production.