The first Bulletin of the Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland appeared in December 1970. In that issue and in those published since then much information of value and interest has appeared.
A list of Articles in the Bulletin is available.
Back issues of The Bulletin up to 2008 are available on this website and will be added to each year.
The first Bulletin is available to anyone using this website. However, to access the other Bulletins you will need to be a member of the Society.
The First Bulletin, 1970
- Origins and objects of the Presbyterian Historical Society - Rev. W.D. Bailie
- Irish Presbyterian Magazines, 1829-40 - Rev. Prof. J.M. Barkley
- Josiah Welsh: a pioneer of Irish Presbyterianism, 1598-1634 - Rev. Eifion Evans
- Treasures of the Society’s Room and Museum - Aiken McClelland
- Fasti of the Reformed Presbyterian Church (part 1) - Rev. Prof. Adam Loughridge